Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

I have a feeling that there is no way that I can adequately express thanks this Thanksgiving. This year has been a roller coaster of emotions for me and as I look back on all the scary parts we have SO very much to be thankful for.

Jamie, thank you for being my rock and the voice of reason through all of this. I know that this year has been a difficult test on our marriage and I couldn't have survived without you. I love you so much, thank you for being my husband.

Mom and Dad, I know that I can never show you how much I appreciate everything you've done of us this year. your support has been amazing and watching you with Emma is truly one of the best things in my life. I love you :)

To my friends and family, thank you for all you've done for us. From the prayers and positive words to the meal and gifts, you guys have been amazing. I never would have survived our hospital stay and the hormones of motherhood without you. You keep me sane and listen to me vent about our struggles and give me a shoulder to cry on, thank you. To those of you that I didn't know a year ago and have jumped on during this journey, thank you for being there for me.

To the AMAZING doctors and nurses at Rose, there is not enough thanks in this world to express the gratitude that I feel for you. You were our family and the reason that Emma is doing as well as she is today. We will never forget you :)
Emma, you are such a fighter and I hope it continues through your life. We are so blessed to have you in our lives, your smile lights up the room and melts all of our hearts. You make every drop of blood, sweat and tears worth it. I love you baby girl :)

1 comment:

Ania said...

What a journey you have gone on this year - so much to be thankful for :) I am thankful for great friends - like you!

Happy Thanksgiving!!