Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Emma's many hats

Emma is a total hat girl. I think she looks so good in hats! I'm not sure if it's her nice little round head or those big blue eyes, but she looks so cute :) I'm slowly amassing a collection for her. Some of them have generously been made for us, some are hand-me-downs or hospital leftovers, but I love them all :)

My aunt Susan made this one, she says it goes this way
but it's cute this way too!

One of grandma's co-workers gave this to us



Ella wore this hat 2 winters ago :)



This little french number was also Ella's



This one was made by Jamie's friend Kitty





This is the hat she came home from the hospital in (click here)



auntie Sam made this, it's a little too small now!



quack!


so cute!

Ribbit!!

2 comments:

Ondrea said...

OMG - loving all the hats! I wish I was a hat girl.

Ondrea said...

OMG - loving all the hats! I wish I was a hat girl.