Sunday, March 2, 2008

28 weeks!!!

In 4 hours I will have hit my first big bed rest goal... making it to 28 weeks :) It's a huge milestone for the baby's survival rate and the rate of long term health problems, so needless to say we're very excited :) Things are going okay here... the baby is doing great but I have a very large blood clot (the size of a "baby's head"... yikes!!) that they are a little worried about and I'm having contractions on a pretty regular basis that I'm taking medication for. So we're just taking things "day by day"... it's become my motto which is a little frustrating.

Jamie finally allowed me to stand up for long enough to take a picture last week, so here you go :)

In other news we start moving out of our house this week. The movers come on the 10th and then we are officially homeless until our house is finished. Keep your fingers cross that we actually have a house this summer :)

7 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Rock and roll mama, good news!

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC NEWS!!! you are doing great and look great, too! hope to see you in the hospital very soon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making it to 28 weeks!!

I hope things go smoothly with the move.

Steph and Tim said...

aww, beautiful belly! Congrats on making it to your big goal!!! Keep on baking baby Schwab!

Ondrea said...

wow - great for you to be on your feet! You look great - congratulations!!

Tanya said...

Hooray!!!

Laura S said...

Yeah for 28 weeks! We have been thinking about you a lot. Your belly looks great!