Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More pictures :)

Grandpa and I got to spend some time with Emma while she was awake today!



Look how tiny her hand is!


Sleeping on Mommy's chest.



My new favorite thing in the world, "kangaroo care". There is NOTHING better than some skin to skin with your baby!


Daddy got in on the action too. At first he was a little scared, but he quickly realized how wonderful it is!



My 2 favorite people!



How Emma spends her day, chillin' under the lights :)
A close up :)

5 comments:

Tanya said...

She's such a cutie!

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

OMG her blond hair in that picture of her on your chest is too much!

Unknown said...

I love skin to skin time! Treasure these moments. I can't wait to get rid of this pesky cough, so I can meet Emma.

Ania said...

Laura - I've been sick all week too. Boo - I want to meet Emma!

Thank you for sharing more pictures. She is adorable!

Steph and Tim said...

Aww mama you look great! And Emma is too cute! I can see both you and Jamie in her. Love it!