Saturday, March 15, 2008

Meet Emma :)

Emma (Middle Name still to be decided) Schwaberow was born 3/14/2008 at 7:43pm. She weighs 2lbs 12 oz and is 15.5 inches long. Emma is doing great! She is definitely small, but she came off oxygen entirely this morning and> is working on growing and staying warm in the NICU (neo-natal intensive care unit). I feel pretty good, the birth went well and as scary as it was for her to come so early, we're really happy that she stayed inside as long as> she did and we're really happy with how she's doing so far. We obviously have a LONG road ahead of us, but we're hopeful that it will be a smooth one. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, we continue to appreciate them.





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious!! Trev and I send our love, and we can't wait to meet Emma. CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

Ivory and Jamie --- Congratulations!!!! Emma is so precious and we're so proud of you Ivory! We're so happy for you both that she is doing ssoooo well. What a relief!
Keep posting those pictures!

We love you,
The Wahl's

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from the Evans family! Just had brunch with Kelly and Tracy (and boyfriends) and they are excited for you as well. Hope you and the baby are doing as well as you look in the pictures. Can't believe a baby that small has hair already, and those long fingers - you may have a concert pianist in the family someday! Tell "grandpa and grandma" Jackson congrats, too.
Tedd and Bev

Tanya said...

oh Ivory and Jamie...she's adorable. I am excited to meet your little Emma whenever you're ready. Love you all!
t

Anonymous said...

Hi Ivory, Jamie and Emma - Way to go! I'll send pictures to Great Grandpa Paul and Great Aunt Susan today!

Hope the recovery goes well. love Jeffrey.

Steph and Tim said...

OH she is PRECIOUS!!!! I am so glad I was able to sneak on the internet this morning. I couldn't wait to see a picture! Congratulations Ivory and Jamie! Your daughter is beautiful. We will keep praying hard for her to keep doing well and I hope she can go home with you all as soon as possible. Love you!

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

I am so happy for you, blessings.

Britton Blog said...

Congratulations to you. I've been keeping track of your progress here and via Kate and I hope that sweet little Emma surprises everyone with her determination to leave the NICU. Having a baby girl is the greatest gift! Love Kirsta and family

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations.
-Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Emma is beautiful. Congratulations!!

Brooke & Brian said...

Ivory... I am just so proud of you! Emma is just gorgeous! I will just keep prayen for her- I hope she gets to come home sooner then later! I send all my love. I cannot wait to meet her.

Truly.
Brooke