Tuesday, May 13, 2008

2 months old!!

We survived our first week at home with her and I have to say that while it was a little crowded with the 3 of us being home in our one room house all week long, it was much easier when Jamie was here to help me. We had a fabulous first Mother's Day. Emma made me a beautiful photo book that chronicled her time in the NICU and we spend the day at my parents' house watching them fawn over their first grandchild (they are smitten!!).
this is Emma in her tiny little chair. you'll notice that she's working on her serious face a lot these days :)


yes, my parents looked like this all day long. they are ridiculously happy :)



family picture


rockin' the ghetto look


Emma and Lisa Marie, my old Cabbage Patch Doll. That hat that LM is wearing fits Emma much better than her own hats.


Emma and her boyfriend Wills. He is 3 weeks younger than Emma, but he is what his parents call a "boss hog". I love that they struck matching poses :)



I told you that she's been working on her serious face :)

4 comments:

Ania said...

Why so long between blog updates? I will forgive you since you have an infant at home and all ;)

I love the family picture!! SO CUTE!

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

That first picture! The serious face and those little arms. I think my heart just grew three sizes today.

Anonymous said...

Mom and Dad buy that chair? that thing is cute!

Sarah G said...

she is such a doll - really!! and Ivory, you look beautiful!!