Wednesday, February 2, 2011

13 weeks!!

I'm slowly making my way out of the first trimester. I had an ultrasound yesterday and my cervix is long and closed, it's actually grown from it's last measurement at 9 weeks, which is a huge relief. My ultrasound tech even commented on the huge sigh of relief I let out after she said that :)
The not so great news is that one of my fibroids is in the general location they think my placenta will attach (they don't know for sure until 16-17 weeks). There isn't really anything we can do about it except hope it doesn't create an issue. For those that don't know, they "think" that my placenta either attached or grew into a fibroid when I was pregnant with Emma and that created some of my problems. So, once again we're playing the "wait and see game".
Baby looked great and is measuring right on track! S/he never stopped moving (and I actually started feeling movement last week!) and we did a lot of chasing, but managed to get some awesome pictures!
My favorite:



S/he is already a thumbsucker like their sister :)

1 comment:

Ania said...

I'm sending you lots and lots of healthy vibes!!

I can already tell he/she is so adorable :)