Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pictures!!

I want to thank you all for the kind words earlier this week, they really meant a lot to me. It was a hard day for me, but I'm moving on :)

I finally have some pictures, sorry that it's been so long!


Emma got some new shoes, they are the cutest little things I've ever seen :)



My cuties


I would like everyone to know that I took this photo



This one too!



and this one. Jamie shared his camera ;)




Oh, and this one too :)


Emma meets my baby doll Jenny... she liked her ;)






I'm ready to go with you dad!



beautiful girl


argh!

6 comments:

Ania said...

Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Ivory,
Little Emma gets cuter and cuter every time I see a new pic of her!

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures- Ilove her pirate eye!

Rhonda said...

too.much.cuteness.

Jeff and Kerry said...

What great photos, Ivs!

Matthew & April said...

Very impressive work, although with the darling subject you have, it can't be too hard ;)! I seriously need to get some tips from Jamie!