Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Monk!!!!

I use a lot of nicknames, but none of them have stuck quite like Suzie's. Way back when, in our first year of college together I started calling her "my monkey" and she's been my monkey every since :) Today she's 30!!! It's amazing how much we've changed since the first birthdays we spent together, but our friendship hasn't. I unearthed some *great* photos of you from the past, but I decided to concentrate on the present instead :) You are one of the most beautiful people I know, both inside and out, you are loyal, smart and funny and I am very lucky to call you my best friend. I hope that this year holds amazing things for you!

2 comments:

Jeff and Kerry said...

Happy birthday!!!

Suzie said...

Thanks Ivory! I remember when we got the nickname, sitting at Tatum's house you were picking something out of my hair, can't remember what, and someone said we looked like a couple of monkeys. I was the monkey, you were my monkey bitch. Fortunately, your nickname didn't stick. =) I'm so lucky to have a lifetime friend like you! Love, Monk