Sunday, January 4, 2009

I got a new bike!!

Weeeeee!!! For Christmas Jamie bought me a new bike and his family gave me money to purchase a bike trailer so that Emma and I can ride to the pool this summer :)

Isn't it cute? It's black with pink rims



She kind of has a dumbfounded look on her face here :(


She loves to smile!


The other afternoon I went to check on her in her crib and this is what I found. yikes!


Jamie and I managed to escape last night for a little pre-birthday celebration. We went to dinner and a movie. I HIGHLY recommend seeing Slumdog Millionaire if you get the chance, it's one of the best movies I've ever seen!
Jamie has been off since Christmas Eve and it's been so nice to have him home! Emma has loved getting to spend extra time with him and I've loved getting to sleep in and take naps. We're going to miss him tomorrow! I've got to say that having both parents home is quite the luxury :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good break with Jamie. I'm drooling over your new bike--I found a red one similar before christmas that is on my wishlist! I hope you enjoy it!

Ondrea said...

love the new bike!! and sleeping in and napping just rocks!

Julie and Aaron said...

Love the bike! I have been wanting a cruiser forever:) Now that our husbands are back to work we need to get together...let me know when you and Emma are up for a play date.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ivory!