Wednesday, November 7, 2007

11 weeks!!!

I am slowly reaching the end of my first trimester :) I had another ultrasound today and it was so awesome to see the baby actually look like a baby instead of just a blob. Everything looks great and s/he is measuring a little ahead so maybe s/he'll be tall like my brother. Heartbeat was 162 (for those of you that would like to guess if it's a boy or a girl) and I haven't had anymore bleeding so that is great!
(if you can't tell the baby is upside down, that is it's head to the right and it's legs and toes are stretched out to the left :))

I've also included a belly shot. Up until last week most of it was bloat, but this week it's starting to feel more like baby belly. The baby is only the size of a large lime, so I'm not sure what the rest of that is :)

7 comments:

Steph and Tim said...

The rest of it is fluid. Lots and LOTS of fluid :)

Your baby is so cute! I think s/he has your toes ;) Yay for being almost out of the first tri!

Ondrea said...

Wow - so long and tall!! cute - yes, I can that already :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the belly shots! I definitely think its a girl, but I am a little bias.

The Yancey Family said...

My, how you have grown. Nice work! Baby Schwab loves having all that space to leap around and play. I bet s/he is wishing you would read him/her a book.
Laura! You deprived us of belly shots your entire pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

love it!!! he/she is so cute, i'm thinking the extra room might be ice cream--it def. was in my case. and i was surpised to not have a 60lb baby. you are looking great--keep up the good work!

eric & sarah said...

I love belly shots!!! I'm getting a boy vibe but maybe that will change...

Brooke & Brian said...

Oh baby!!!!!!!!! It is so awesome Ivory. I could not be happier for you.