Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dancing Queen


My mom has started taking Emma to ballet class and she LOVES it. Evidently she pays attention to the teacher the entire time and is really interested in learning. Tonight she taught me some moves and actually used the correct name for them - I was blown away!!


For some reason the sound doesn't come through on this video, which makes me SO sad. She tells me that she's performing a passe and that you "open the door" to get your leg open. It's adorable and amazing all at the same time.



And since we're on the subject of dancing I'll include this one. We're in walgreens and she's just been diagnosed with walking pneumonia, but obviously she wasn't "that" sick.

6 comments:

Ania said...

OMG - ADORABLE!

Anne B said...

So cute! I especially love how she puts her hand on her hip during the passe. Its obvious she has chassing pneumonia and not walking pneumonia. She is doing a perfect chasse in Walgreens. :)

Anonymous said...

AHHHH! So. Cute. Please please invite me to her first recital.
tanya

Christine said...

I want to reach through the screen and squeeze her!

Anonymous said...

Great, she not only dresses better than me, she dances better than me too!

Suzie said...

I'm trying to catch up on blogs again, I realize I'm way late. Ditto Tanya, can't wait until the recitals!