Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We survived

Our first week is under our belt and we survived :) I won't lie and say it was easy because it wasn't. It's definitely hard being away from my baby all day, but she's getting adjusted to being at school and aside from drop-off, she loves it :) Work is work. It's not my dream job, but it pays. I will say that it is nice to use my brain in a different manner and not just talk about mommy stuff all day. We definitely both miss the old days of hanging out with our friends.
I know my posts have been lacking pictures lately, so here you go...

this is what Emma and William miss most... loving on each other (and yes, they do just do this randomly throughout their time together)

naughty girl in the sugar bowl

first pigtails!!


Henry, William and Emma


Emma taking her tractor driving very seriously


Riding the train (Jamie got stuck in the car)



Emma and her boys again... William, Emma and Henry

1 comment:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

That picture on the tractor is the best!

Good luck with your second and third weeks, I hope that things settle down a bit.