Saturday, September 12, 2009

I am thankful

for my parents. I seriously think I have the most amazing parents on the planet, I am very, very blessed :)

Last night they watched Emma for no reason, just because they love her (and us). They actually think it's a gift when I "let" her spend the night there. She loves it obviously, because who doesn't love being spoiled to death and showered with attention? And to top it all off this is about half of the produce my father sent home with me from his garden... potatoes, tomatoes (about a million, at least 4 different kinds), onions, peppers, swiss chard, beans, broccoli, and tomatillos. We "traded"... I got that and he got an artichoke. I think I got the better end of that deal. There isn't much that is better than home grown, organic produce, picked this very morning :)

No comments: