Saturday, March 14, 2009

ONE YEAR OLD!!!

Dearest Emma,
You are the light of my life and far and away the best thing that has ever happened to me. One year ago my life was throw into complete chaos (okay, there might have been some chaos going on previously) and I never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined how much I would love you. Your daddy and I fall more in love with you each day. You are the most amazing child I have ever met. Your personality and spirit make everyone who meets you instantly love you. I am continually amazed by your tenacity and will to learn, you blow us all out of the water. Preemie my ass!
Thank you for being my daughter and for bringing so much joy to my world. I love you so much baby girl and I can't wait to watch you grow up!










5 comments:

Kelly, Louis, and Ruby said...

Happy Birthday darling Emma! I love the photos. I hope you enjoyed the day and all that you've accomplished little one =)
And congratulations to your parents for doing such a wonderful job...

Jeff and Kerry said...

Awww, happy birthday cutie! And great photos, Ivs!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday emma! big kisses!!

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday, Emma!!

Lisa said...

Awesome blog you havve here