Friday, May 21, 2010

Sorrow

Yesterday a friend of mine, and fellow preemie mom, lost her dear son Justice (http://blakeybabies.blogspot.com/). There are no words to describe the pain that my heart feels for their family.
As the parent of a preemie I've become too familiar with the loss of innocent lives, but it never gets any easier. Justice was 20 months old and has death has hit me harder than I expected. He was in Emma's "class" of preemies on a preemie board I belong to. I was lucky enough to visit Tiffany and Justice on Wednesday and my heart broke into a million pieces yesterday when I heard the news.
I wish that no parent ever had to experience the loss of their child. I wish that no one had to feel that pain.
Rest in peace dear boy.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: