Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally some pictures!

Wow, what a month it has been! We have been so busy, that it's kind of nice to know that we don't have anything on our plates for a while.
We had a great time in Ohio. Emma got to meet the rest of Jamie's family, including 2 great-grandmas and it was wonderful to spend quality time with everyone. Unfortunately I don't have a ton of pictures from the trip, because Jamie was in charge of the camera, but I'm working on getting them from him.

Wait, is Daddy wearing the moby?? Holy cow!!

Papaw, Noni, Jamie, Emma and Ivory

Just 2 days after we got back from Ohio, my brother and his girlfriend came to visit. Emma was so excited to see her Uncle Paul and Auntie Sam... she hadn't seen them in 6 months! We had a great visit, Emma showed them all her tricks and turned on the charm big time!



It's official... SHE SITS!!!! She can sit and play all day as long as she doesn't lunge for a toy :)


Uncle Paul is so silly, he tried to play with my playmat


and he tried on my Halloween costume

But I really loved snuggling with him

and Auntie Sam!

We clean up pretty nice too :)
Grandma and Grandpa were there too

This is Grandpa giving me the "business". I'm not sure who likes it more, me or him, but goodness does it make us laugh!

Don't worry, Mommy isn't pregnant, it's just a weird picture, but us girls look good :)

I learned a new cheer this week:
O

H

I

O


Go Buckeyes!!


Daddy's new hobby is taking pictures of me with hoods on, we're amassing quite a collection :)
Emma is up to 11lbs 11oz and she has another EI appt this week, we're looking forward to showing her therapist how well she is doing :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! emma pictures! she's quite adorable in all of them. I'm glad you guys had good visits, but isn't the downtime the best? I'm trying quite hard to not write anything on my November calander! take care and pass on some kisses to Emma.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow she looks great- you too hot mama!

Ania said...

You are not allowed to go a month without pictures again!!

Emma - you are growingb up so fast! I can't believe it. You are so adorable! I can't wait to see you next week :)

Jeff and Kerry said...

Awwww, those were SO worth waiting for!!!! I LOVE the family pic with J wearing the Moby - how cute! You need to frame that one!

TeamBrown said...

Emma is getting so big!!! And you look wonderful! You look so happy and just content.

Ondrea said...

wow! she looks so much bigger!! aw..... I love love the family picture.

Unknown said...

Ivory! I love your photos! Emma looks fabulous- she is gorgeous! You look awesome as well! Your hair looks so cute! Thank you for sharing!

Rhonda said...

Good Lord she's cute! Emma's not bad, either. ;-)

Tanya said...

I love that picture of you and your mom and Emma. So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the hood one!!! She is such a beautiful baby!