Sunday, September 14, 2008

6 months old!!!

This story starts a year ago when I woke up on the morning of September 16th, 2007 and saw the word "pregnant" on a little stick :) Then 6 months ago you were born on what was both the most terrifying and amazing day of our lives.

Emma, you are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to us. You bring so much joy and love to our lives and we are truly blessed to call you our daughter. There were so many times I wondered on how this was all going to end up and you are worth every sacrifice I had to make and every bedpan I had to pee in. I can't imagine my life without you and I am so lucky that I get to spend every day being your mom. I know that everyone says the love you feel for a child is something you can't imagine until you're a parent, but I had no idea that it would knock me to my knees instantly. Thank you for being such a strong, beautiful, happy little girl. We love you more than words can say :)



Happy birth day Emma


Day 1



1 month old

2 months old

3 months old


4 months old

5 months old

6 months old!!!

10 comments:

The Yancey Family said...

You should have put a goose bumps disclaimer on this posting! Happy 6 months Emma! Are you ready for solid foods?

Ania said...

Happy 6 month birthday Emma!!!

Ondrea said...

aw! :::tearing up:::
what a sweet post. Happy 6mo birthday Miss Emma!!

Molly -n- Patrick said...

Happy 6 months Emma!! What a sweet post. sniff, sniff.

Jeff and Kerry said...

:::tear:::

That was so beautiful, Ivory. Happy 6 month birthday, Emma!

Tanya said...

Happy birthday Emma!!

Anonymous said...

What a bald beauty! happy 6 months!

Anonymous said...

(Its Angelika!)

A. Happy Birthday Emma! Oh Lordy is she cute! :)

B. I tagged you because Kerry tagged me. See my blog for more details...gelka.wordpress.com

PPFBunny said...

Happy 6moB-day!!! She is soooo beautiful :)

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Emma!